12.28.2009

We Have Ourselves a Winner x 2: I Chose the Timberland Yele Haiti Chukkas and @SartoriallyInc Wins Some Shoes This Holiday Season!

Without much fanfare I held a little pseudo-contest to help me pick some simple boots to get as a gift for Christmas from a relative. I promised to give everyone that commented or tweeted their suggestions a shot at winning the pair I picked. Well, the way things played out, no one picked my choice- the Timberland Earthkeepers Yele Haiti Chukka.



But I still needed a winner. So I chose a commenter at random and have decided to offer him a pair of boots amongst his suggestions. Lawrence from Sartorially Inclined is Line Change's winner. He chose a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Ranger Boots.


Congratulations to L.A.S.!

Later I'll be posting about my choice and the "losers" (note: they all rocked it pretty hard).

No comments: