- Pittsburgh 28, Miami 17- wasn't this supposed to be 2 Top 10 defenses?
- Atlanta 20, Carolina 6- So Keyshawn isn't Steve Smith? Duh.
- Baltimore 27, Tampa Bay 0- If "da Bears" were suprise "O" #1, then the Ravens were #1A.
- New England 19, Buffalo 17- the anomoly of the day. Consider after this preseason the Pats' 17 offensive points (-2 for the safety) a decisive disappointment.
- Cincinnati 23, Kansas City 10- K.C. the impotent, not K.C. the omnipotent.
- St. Louis 18, Denver 10- Defense replaces offense out West.
- New Orleans 19, Cleveland 14 - ok, sure, there's always outliers on any curve.
- N.Y. Jets 23, Tennessee 16 - Given the QB situation of both teams, 39 points is A LOT.
- Philadelphia 24, Houston 10- About as predictable as any game in Week 1.
- Seattle 9, Detroit 6- *blink blink* Huh? *blink blink*
- Chicago 26, Green Bay 0- Now starting at QB for the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers.
- Jacksonville 24, Dallas 17- So much for the "D" being back in Bid D. Thank Mr. Bledsoe (3 picks) more than fault the defense though.
- Arizona 34, San Francisco 27- Sure, Arizona's offense was expected, but San Fran's? And if they have next year's #1 pick to go defense (say, defensive lineman Adam Carriker of Nebraska)... woa.
- Indianapolis 26, N.Y. Giants 21 Personally, I say this was a dud given the gene pool lining up behind both centers. But 47 total points is still respectable with 2 respectable defenses.
If Week 1 was any indication, Week 2 should shock us (predictions later this week).